Saturday, August 11, 2007

#18 Zoho and Google Docs

I have no idea what I did to make Zoho publish this test file to here!! It didn't work at first so I opened a new window and logged on to Blogspot. It still didn't seem to work, so I saved the Zoho document and retried- Then suddenly "MP's 23 Things" appeared in a box and here it is! More magic!!

I just created a test doc in Google Docs. Now I'm trying out Zoho. Zoho looks a lot more like the old Word I'm used to but with HTML buttons. Here is the anchor.

How about fonts? Bigger selection than with Google Docs, but I'm not sure how to get back to Verdana since it isn't on the font list. This is a bit irritating.

When I ran spell check, I lost my blank line between paragraphs!

Here is a bullet list:

  • one
  • two
  • three

Now I'll try the spell check thing again. Ooops. Lost some more blank lines.x433cccc super and subscripts sort of cool.

undecided

No comments: