Tuesday, August 28, 2007

#23 Woohoo!

Very interesting. Time well spent. I've discovered many new things.

I've incorporated LibraryThing into my routine- I think this is a great way to keep track of what I've read. I've also found the suggestions for other books to read pretty good.

I don't remember to use my bloglines, but when I do remember, the feeds are interesting.

I thought I would use some of the 23 Things exercises on the teen myspace I'm trying to maintain, but am discouraged with the myspace because the only people that seem to look at the space are YA authors or other teen librarians.

The use of Wiki's seems to be unbounded in the library world. There is so much to share, I hope we can use this to get info out.

But the biggest thing I've learned from the 23 things is that there isn't enough time!

I think a classroon environment might be better- at least for the first few exercises. People that aren't comfortable using the internet seem to have gotten stuck at the beginning and gave up at the start.

I would definately like to participate in any online learning offered. I find it stimulating.

No comments: